Housing Now! Community Information Meeting Follow-up
Posted on: February 20, 2018 | Posted in: News
Below are two documents that residents can utilize to craft a letter to the City Commission regarding the recommendations put forth by the Housing Advisory Committee.
Both documents are in .pdf format. We encourage residents to find an issue that is important to them, either from the presentation or “Call to Action” and present that in the form of an email of letter.
Initial talking points:
- Inadequate community engagement in the process
- Lack of data supporting affordable outcomes
- Lack of understanding of unintended consequences
- Broad sweeping zoning changes will negatively impact residential neighborhoods and communities
Click this link for the PowerPoint shown at the Housing Now! Community Informational Meeting:
Click this link for a “Call To Action” published by the ECA for our Annual Meeting:
Call To Action
Send your emails to direct phone calls to your elected representatives!
– Mayor Rosalynn Bliss – email@example.com – ph. 456-3168
– First Ward Commissioner – Kurt Reppart- firstname.lastname@example.org – ph. 456-3578
– First Ward Commissioner Jon O’Connor – email@example.com – ph. 456-3035
– Second Ward Commissioner Joseph D. Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org – ph. 456-3858
– Second Ward Commissioner Ruth E. Kelly – email@example.com – ph. 456-3035
– Third Ward Commissioner Senita Lenear – firstname.lastname@example.org – ph. 456-3035
– Third Ward Commissioner David Allen – email@example.com – ph. 456-3035