BizBaz Vendor Applications
Posted on: March 7, 2016 | Posted in: News
Eastown Bizarre Bazaar Vendor Application – Saturday, June 25th, 2016 • 9am to 5pm
Participation & Application
We welcome applications from artists and craftspeople. Vendors will be selected for participation on a first come, first serve basis. An exhibitor fee is required with the application. To apply, complete the online application and submit payment online via Paypal or mail a check to the Eastown Community Association. Applications will not be processed until payment is received.
- Booth fee is $75 for artists. Onsite parking is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Booth size is 10′ x 10′. Double booth spaces are available
- Vendor to provide table, chairs and canopy for their booth
- Vendors are responsible for processing their own sales. Eastown will not be collecting a sales commission during this event.
- Vendors are responsible for their own internet access if they require it
- Booths must remain open during the entire event
- Setup is Saturday morning from 7:00am until 8:30am
Please take time to provide us with accurate information. Bizarre Bazaar will be widely promoted throughout Grand Rapids and the Eastown business district and neighborhood. Printed materials will be distributed to neighboring communities and business districts. The event will be submitted to online and print calendar of events and press releases will be sent for local write-ups. Yard signs will also be used to promote the event. Your company name/vendor name will appear as you enter it.
- Bizarre Bazaar is an outdoor event. If severe weather occurs, there will be no refunds or a rain date.
- Vendors take full responsibility for their booth and the contents
- We reserve the right to limit the number of entries in a category
- Volunteers will be available for minor assistance in setup (carrying items, watching space, setting up canopy, tables, etc) and take-down