2019 Eastown Bizarre Bazaar Information
Eastown Bizarre Bazaar Vendor/Artist Information – Saturday, June 22, 2019 • 9am to 6pm
We are inviting artists who create quality, handmade items to participate in Bizarre Bazaar, an artist market in the heart of Eastown. This is a one day event and attracts thousands of art lovers each year.
- Booth fee is $95. Onsite parking is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Booth size is 10′ x 10′. Double booth spaces are available
- Vendors are REQUIRED to provide table, chairs and TENT or Canopy for their booth
- Vendors are responsible for processing their own sales. Eastown will not be collecting a sales commission during this event.
- Booths must remain open during the entire event.
- Setup is Saturday morning from 7:00am until 8:45am
Please take time to provide us with accurate information. We will use the info you provide to advertise the event on our website, social media, and local news media. Your company name will appear as you enter it.
Bizarre Bazaar will be widely promoted throughout Grand Rapids and the Eastown business district and neighborhood. Printed materials will be distributed to neighboring communities and business districts. The event will be submitted to online and print calendar of events and press releases will be sent for local write-ups. Yard signs will also be used to promote the event. Your company name/artist name will appear as you enter it.
- Bizarre Bazaar is an outdoor event. If sever weather occurs, there will be no refunds or a rain date.
- Vendors take full responsibility for their booth and the contents.
Vendor space is open – Please register at the following link: https://www.eastown.org/2019-bizbaz-application/